ABINGDON, Va. — As Patrick Henry High School took to the basketball court last week, the players had one person on their minds: Jeremy Weaver, the assistant volleyball coach who remains hospitalized following an altercation in Damascus.
- Chilhowie Town Council honors state champ
- Smyth County News & Messenger staffers earn recognition
- Suspect still at large in Marion armed robbery
- Ivanhoe woman creates colorful, artsy eggs
- Chef to cook in Wytheville Sunday
- Fundraising event for non-profits is Wednesday
- Local residents win honors at Blue Ridge Marathon
- Chamber Lunch Meeting topic is workforce development
- Heath shares reasons behind his decision to run as an independent
- Company bringing 28 jobs to Floyd County
Signup to receive our daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.