Attention was being devoted to the historic Phlegar House, dating back to around 1816 and built by a family who was among the first German set…
- Chilhowie council gives farmers market plans the go-ahead nod
- Storm to bring sleet and snow
- Search continues for suspect in Bluefield officer shooting
- Two Smyth natives graduate from Virginia State Police Academy
- Kinder appointed to Cedar Bluff town council
- Police seeking suspect in officer shooting in Bluefield Va.
- Wythe, Bland faith community asked to help fight addiction
- Saltville Town Council hears about 2020 Census jobs
- Chafin appointed to state supreme court
- Richlands and Graham to meet in SWD finals
Signup to receive our daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.
Find a local business
To view one of our latest e-Editions, click an image below.